108 Wrong Injection Molding Operations That Must Be Eliminated
1. Increase the temperature of the baking material when there are sliver streaks.
2. Increase the back pressure to above 25bar if there are sliver streaks.
3. One of the temperature contactors is broken, connect the other one to control it.
4. Connect the front and rear molds in series to carry water.
5. Turn off the cooling water of the machine and start production.
6. The electric heater was not turned off when the nozzle was disassembled.
7. The mold is suspended in mid-air, standing below to receive and transport water.
8. Hit the nozzle with an iron rod.
9. Sharpen the thimble to increase the water into the entry.
10. High pressure is applied when the machine is shut down, and the mold cannot be opened when it is produced again.
11. During equipment maintenance, not turn off the power and the motor, and not hang warning signs .
12. When the low pressure alarms, increase the pressure and increase the position.
13. When the manual mold cannot be closed, increase the hand operating strength (twist the switch or poke the button hard).
14. In order to make the material go down faster, use a hard object to poke the discharge port when the screw is feeding back.
15. For the sake of convenience and time saving, the briquetting block was not upright when the mold was put on.
16. When the screw temperature is not reached, lower the temperature and feed back, causing the screw to break.
17. Use a crane to lift the mold without removing the pressure plate.
18. The main sprue sticks to the mold, instead of using a copper rod to knock it with an iron rod.
19. The main sprue sticks to the mold. When the mold is not closed, use the injection action to directly “squeeze” the sprue out.
20. The product is too full, sticking to the moving mold, and the ejector pin is broken and the ejector pin is deformed after repeated ejection with full pressure and full speed.
21. The gate is too small, the product isn’t filled. For this, rise the temperature of the barrel sharply, making the material decompose.
22. The pin of the pulling material is worn, and the runner material is not easy to fall off: use the high pressure and low speed at the end of the mold opening or use a pull ring to force it.
23. The product sticks to the mold: close the mold directly, and try to pull the product out.
24. Remove the water pipe from the upper and lower mold, and leak water into the electric box, resulting in a black screen of the computer and a burnt out of the main board.
25. Improper setting of motor start protection: As soon as the motor starts, let it act immediately, without giving it a corresponding delay time, damaging the motor.
26. Short-circuit the safety door safe protection, and machine may clamp even when the door is opened.
27. Clamp the mold on one side of the mold with a paper pad (parts have burrs), which will cause deformation of the mold clamping mechanism and even break the pillar.
28. The product sticks to the front mold with hot glue and clamps the mold and pulls it out.
29. When the temperature of the barrel is not enough (or the temperature set does not match the temperature required by the material), start the melt screw.
30. No magnet frame placed for raw materials (recycled materials).
31. It is still used when the cooling water pipe of the barrel is not connected or not opened.
32. Production of easy-to-decompose and easy-to-corrode materials such as PVC: stop the machine before emptying the bakelite and the material in the barrel.
33. When the thermostat of the hot runner mold does not heat up, replace the control meter (without checking whether the mold and thermostat are faulty) . And for this reason the meter is burnt repeatedly.
34. Pull out the plug on the mold when the power of the thermostat is not turned off yet.
35. Before machine motor and power supply are turned off, start the mold work.
36. After setting the mold, open the mold without lowering the anti-opening piece (the steel bar that is not allowed to be released before and after fixing).
37. After setting the mold, open the mold when the crane is not under.
38. The oil delivery pipe of the oil pump leaks oil or is slightly cracked. Bind with tape or other cloth strips and barely used.
39. When the wires are exposed, use transparent tape to tie them up casually, and leave them where they are.
40. High-pressure mold clamping without finding out the cause of abnormal alarm.
41. Shut down for a short period of time and then turn on the machine without gluing, and start it up directly.
42. When the nozzle leaks glue, use a paper or iron pad.
43. After the hot runner mold is on the mold, turn on the electric heating switch first, and then turn on the water (the water leaks to burn the hot runner).
44. The upper mold is unbalanced, and when the mold cannot be closed, turn up the low pressure and lock it forcibly.
45. During mold trial or small batch production, in order to save trouble, only 4 diagonal corners or no water will be connected to the stamper.
46. In order to save trouble, short-circuit the safety switch of the rear safety door.
47. Ineffective use or non-use of mechanical safety gates, it is estimated that 80% of the factories have done this.
48. Directly heat the mold that needs to be heated for mold testing with a gun to burn the mold cavity.
49. When the safety baffle is broken: tie with a rope, and continue the production without processing.
50. Multiple thimbles, the product does not fall. When fully automatic, take samples from the top by force.
51. When the hydraulic oil is insufficient, continue to produce. When the lower limit of hydraulic oil is too long, it is easy to damage the quantitative pump. When the problem still can’t be solved, open the circulating water pipe and add some water.
52. Do not check how many ejector pins are installed on the machine before setting the mold. And when the ejector pin cannot be ejected, the pressure of the ejector pin is violently increased, causing the mold to fall.
53. The thimble of the product has oil stains, then burn the thimble directly with a musket.
54. When the mold has a forced reset, not install it.
55. There are safety protection devices, not install it.
56. Forcibly to carry out the high-pressure mold clamping and injection that do not meet the requirements.
57. The core-pulling oil pipe is too long, short-circuit the card switch without closing the safety door.
58. In order to save effort to open and close the door, use a rope to hang the mechanical safety stop, or don’t use it at all.
59. Remove the plastic injection protection cover, to take the rubber block easily.
60. Hang the mold without opening the mold, and lift the machine.
61. For the mold with core pulling, open the mold without checking the order, and break the mold.
62. Polish the EDM surface when the product is not easy to release from the mold.
63. When the thin-walled product is clamped, use copper wire to pull it. But after flattening the copper wire, then directly knock it on the Corinthian pillar.
64. For the install or uninstall the molds, hang the mold to the machine to fix the position. No pressing it with the pressure plate in time, and do other things instead. And other workers open the mold without knowing it, the mold falls down.
65. The product sticks to the fixed mold, and the copper rod cannot be found. Then knock it with an iron rod, making the mold broken.
66. When the hot runner mold is flowing glue, because the hot nozzle is too deep, rise the temperature without confirming the decomposition temperature of the raw material, trying to melt the cold glue.
67. When hoisting the mold, do not check whether the lifting ring is on well. During the operation, the mold falls off.
68. When the mold is hanging in the air, adjust the thickness of the mold.
69. When the setting of the core pulling is reversed, directly set it semi-automatic, making the mold is hit.
70. Rotate the nozzle of the injection molding machine outward to reduce the length of the thread and lengthen the nozzle (when the nozzle of the injection molding machine is not long enough).
71. The mold ejector plate is with micro switch: Without wiring, start to produce.
72. Both the ejector and the slider are operated by the oil cylinder. There is an ejector rod under the slider. Not connect the neutron tubing according to the mark, or connect the tubing at the same time (damaging the slider).
73. When using a hook or a sling: the ring is not tightened, the hook or sling rotates with the mold, and the ring and the mold are easy to fall off.
74. When the hot nozzle is blocked, knock it with a copper rod.
75. When there is material leakage, increase the pressure speed of the injection seat and slam into the mold.
76. When the heating ring of the nozzle is broken, burn it with a musket before doing it.
77. The mold clamping is not smooth, use high pressure and high speed to rush (without confirming whether the mold is not correct or lacks lubrication).
78. The speed of the screw is slow, turn with a high speed and high pressure (without confirming whether the temperature is suitable).
79. When the product is not filled, use high pressure and hard pressing (not confirming whether the temperature is suitable).
80. The nozzle and the flange cannot be dismantled, so use the afterburner to knock hard.
81. When uninstall the mold, the mold located ring is stuck, forward the injection unit and the push with nozzle forcibly.
82. When the product sticks to the mold, use a copper rod to pry it hard.
83. When the nozzle is clogged, and the product is not full: add pressure without removing the nozzle.
84. When installing a large mold, for the worry that the mold will not be safe — use a particularly long afterburner to press desperately.
85. In production, when the oil temperature or material temperature deviation is increased: without checking the reason, increase the upper and lower limit ranges.
86. In normal operation, once there is a problem with the product, adjust the parameters without analyzing the reason: such as the rise of the mold temperature.
87. Turn off the alarm function when the manipulator always alarms, without eliminating the fault.
88. Pull out the thermocouple if the machine oil temperature is too high.
89. When the slide block does not slide smoothly, just loosen the slide block screw and continue production without checking.
90. The mold core is not well sealed, and water gushes out slightly. Due to the small batch size, then barely keep on producing, resulting in rust on the etched surface.
91. The mold core accessories are loose or damaged, because the quantity to be produced is not much. Then barely keep on the production, resulting in damage to other modules and increasing the difficulty of repair.
92. The product sticks to the mold and burns directly on the mold with a gun.
93. When installing the mold, no confirming the ejector is switched on or off.
94. When the product does not produce flash, use a higher clamping force.
95. When testing a new mold, the first mold fills the products fully.
96. When the product can’t be filled, keep adding the materials.
97. In order to increase the cycle, desperately increase the pressure and speed of mold opening and closing.
98. After replacing the heating coil, not tie the power cord properly.
99. Press and hold the safety door switch by hand to operate the machine without a stop bar.
100. When it is difficult to unload materials from the hopper, then don’t use a magnetic frame.
101. Operate the injection molding machine on the opposite side.
102. When the mold is not closed, the injection base move forward.
103. No low-voltage protection or low-voltage protection failure set in mold closing.
104. When the safety door is faulty, still continue the production with danger.
105. For equipment with two-hand brake switch, short-circuit one and complete with one hand (such as vertical injection molding machine)
106. Multiple people operate the machine at the same time.
107. When the motor is just started, press the operation key to make an action.
108. Use a grinder on the machine to open the exhaust.